Elk Ridge 4 Season Luxury
I am offering
Elk Ridge Estates 4-season Vacation Home
Enjoy the stunning fall colors of the boreal forest in September and October. December is magical at Elk Ridge...inquire about Christmas and New Years availability.
We are now taking bookings for 2023
You'll love the four-season adventure of our vacation home in the Elk Ridge Estates. In the snowy season you have access to groomed cross-country ski trails, 400 kilometers of snowmobile trails through the boreal forest, outdoor curling, skating and tobogganing. In the warm season you have 27-hole championship golfing, hiking, biking, ATVing, zip-lining, horseback riding, nearby lakes, beaches and the beautiful Waskesiu & Prince Albert National Park. Of course, anytime of year is a good time to take in the full-service spa and restaurants at Elk Ridge Resort.
Create a gourmet meal in the well-appointed maple kitchen while enjoying a glass of wine and conversation. Settle in front of the fireplace in the leather couches with your favorite book or have a lively board game. Enjoy a BBQ or watch for wildlife from the spacious deck overlooking the boreal forest.
• 5 bedrooms (one king, three queens and one with 2 twin beds)
• Maximum occupancy is 10 (including children)
• 3 four-piece bathrooms
• maple kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• seat-ten maple dining room table
• large deck with Weber BBQ and patio set
• comfortable living room with leather couches and natural gas fireplace
• central air conditioning
• front load washer and dryer
• dishes, pots and pans, linen and towels
• basic cooking supplies: salt/pepper, ketchup, mustard, steak sauces, flour and sugar
• walk out basement has a fireplace, 2nd full kitchen, large sectional couch, board games and table, flat screen television with satellite TV and DVD player, foosball and table tennis
• huge driveway
• double attached garage
• access to Prince Albert National Park entrance pass
$400/night (minimum 3 night stay) or $2,400/week for quad occupancy (extras are $25/person/night)
Priority given to weekly rentals
Check-in: 4pm Check-out: 12 noon
25% non-refundable deposit holds your reservation
$500 refundable damage deposit and balance due 2 weeks before your arrival
Non-smoking property and suitable for mature adults (over 25 years of age)
Email or call (306) 717-6688 if you wish to reserve dates for your get away.
We are certain you'll enjoy unlimited fun creating endless memories at our cottage in Saskatchewan’s only 4-star resort.
Additional OptionsThe following services are also made available by this seller. Please reach out to them for more info as there may be additional costs.
No reviews yet.
So far, this seller has no reviews.